Thursday, July 10, 2014

Indira is a baby name I like ...

But I remember that with choosing Margaret (who followed Vivian), we went in a direction that nullified my hipster leaning when it comes to names. So I'll not have a Harper or Zita or Crowley, you know? Indira is officially with them. Maybe one day still, an Iris or Jameson? Me thinks the 88 year old Portuguese farmer I've hitched up with will never budge in that direction.

Anyway, this post of Ann Voskamp's! Posted to her site on our 15th wedding anniversary, no less --- and her strawberry imagery is so totally where I'm at with driving and doing and pursuing. Plucked. For the greater mission! I do love the mania of Alaskan summer, where road construction crews are just breaking for lunch at 9 p.m., among other signs and wonders in honor of our generous daylight.

I began the most heartbreaking book {The Diary of A Country Priest}, and am learning in my third summer how to weed our garden. "Constantly" is the only real answer.

http://www.aholyexperience.com/2014/07/the-great-challenge-facing-all-women-why-women-need-to-stop-judging-each-other/

No comments:

Post a Comment